Acorn Kitchen Fitters, Design & Installations in Plymouth, SW Devon & Cornwall
From design to installation Acorn Plumbing & Heating (APH) can accommodate you every need when it come to a kitchen design & installation. The kitchen area can be often classified as the heart of the kitchen. This statement seems to be true especially when you’re at a house party the most common room to hang out in is the kitchen. Everyone wants his or her new kitchen to be perfect and it all starts with an initial survey by the designer. So the correct designer to choose from is important.
All it takes is one call to us and we can set up an appointment survey the proposed project you may have, design and install the project to set CAD design drawings and images. We have many years of experience in the installation of Kitchens with very high standards of workmanship. We can design the space so as to advice you how you can make the best possible use of the area so maximise its potential and get that bathroom you’ve always dreamed about. We can work within a budget or as we all know budgets do sometimes go out of the window so we can plan the project around your budget so as you don’t overspend too much.
A kitchen is a large investment
Having a new kitchen can be expensive depending on the choices you make so having an installation team you can trust and depend on is important, being let down by much cheaper installers is getting too common nowadays. Its always good to save money but unfortunately some savings may end up costing you a lot more in the long run.
We spend a great deal of time in our kitchens from socializing to connoisseur cooking our kitchen has an impact on our lives and how we feel about where we live so its important for the design and installation to be right.
If you just need a gas engineer plumber to perform the 1st and second fix pipework and plumb in you hob, cooker sink then we can help you with this too.
We tick the boxes in our kitchen plumbing service:
- Drain cleaning
- Washing machine plumbing repairs
- Dishwasher plumbing repairs
- Faulty leaking tap repairs
- Tap replacement
- Installation of washing machines, dishwashers and sinks
- Garbage disposal repairs
- Boiler is quieter
- Gas oven & hob plumbing repairs
- Gas oven & hob installations
Why Choose Acorn Plumbing & Heating (APH)
- All our plumbers are City & guilds qualified, Gas Safe Registered, highly trained and are experienced competent tradesmen qualified to perform Gas Safety Checks if required.
- 24 hour Call out service.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of bathroom plumbing and installations.
- There are no hidden charges; all charges are set prior to work being carried out.
- All our staff is reliable, polite, friendly and courteous at all times.
- Flexible appointments to include weekends and evenings.
- Very tidy work force making sure the site is left clean and tidy each day using carpet and hard floor protection where required.
- When having Oil boilers or tanks serviced is is always recommended you use OFTEC registered engineers.
Our installation team are highly experienced professionals and have been involved in the refurbishment of kitchens for many years giving them extensive knowledge of the different materials used, the finishes and colour ranges that are a vital part for the installation of modern bespoke kitchens and laundry rooms. Our surveyors will help you stay within you budget updating you of all costs. We are proud of what we do and can safely say that every toilet refurbishment or washroom installation we have carried out has been described as a very nice place to be.
Please feel free to contact us for help or advice
If you are interested in booking a survey for any of our services or just a gas safety check, please contact Acorn Plumbing & Heating (APH) and a member of our team will be happy to help or advise you.
CALL – Acorn Plumbing & Heating (APH) now on 01752 201077 or 07779 777965
For a full list of services we provide please refer to the right-hand sidebar.